오애숙

2018.12.06 18:03

To clio

Happy Christmas !! The number 102 is not a relative of Kim Jung Soon and Kangwan Lord.
Kim Jong Soon knows that he does not remember, and lies in a New Hampshire apartment.

Kim Jong-soon's nephew is trying to sue, though I do not know who abandoned the thing that I abandoned at No. 102.
So please send out the Lord Kangwan.

There are some things I put on my 102. So I get angry too.
But thank you very much for the manager to keep Kim Jong Soon going.

Now Kim Jong Soon is in a lot of psychological trouble. However, please do not let Kang Wan-joo enter the No. 102. I told you I was going to pay $ 1,000 for the manager.
I was dismissed because there was such an unfortunate thing.

And I told my nephew not to do it because he was claiming to have destroyed 102 things.
The reason is that my nephew has no rights because Kim Jong-soon asked me to take care of the article No. 102.

I will do the lawsuit. But I have no idea. Of course, I lost my clothes, shoes, and various other things, but would you say that I have already gone missing? I do not sue.

Your manager, so please rest assured. But if you have to give a rental fee to Kang Wan - joo, there is a way.
You do not need to give it to you because you are deceived. This is where the rent is over $ 1000, so why do not you pay more? Tell your nephew to tell you why you lied and tell him that you are going to go fast.

If the manager is having difficulty because of Kim Jong Soon's room, please do not worry because there is someone who will let you pay the rental fee from July to December for the person who will care for you after Kim Jong Soon.
파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 파일 첨부 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 크기 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )

회원:
새 글:
등록일:

오늘 조회수:
어제 조회수:
전체 조회수:

오늘 방문수:
어제 방문수: